Opportunities posted with the Career Development Office are advertisements received from employers. No guarantee of employment is stated or implied. Please call Tracy Engstrom, Coordinator, at 309.341.5246 with questions.
CNAs, LPNs, RNs - Aledo, IL (8/25/16)
Aledo Rehabilitation and Health Care Center seeks to hire CNAs, LPNs, and RN positions.
Now Hiring LPN/RN
Part time – 3rd shift
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance available.
Shift Differential for 2nd and 3rd shift. Wages Negotiable
Now Hiring C.N.A.'s
Full and Part-time positions
1st and 3rd shift.
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance available.
Shift Differential for 2nd and 3rd shift. Wages Negotiable
Field Service Workers - Monmouth, IL (8/25/16)
Aerotek is looking to hire multiple Field Service Workers in Monmouth, IL. These exciting opportunities will be working within the local agriculture community.
Some job duties include:
- Assisting with data collections in various crop field locations
- Hand harvesting corn at a variety of field locations
- Collecting plant and ear height data from fields
- Assisting with seed processing in lab setting to send to winter locations
- Assisting with seed inventory organization and discard
- Assisting with soybean maturity and growth stage notes
- Rouging corn and bean fields
- Sorting seed into and out of bins boxes and tubs
These opportunities are Full Time Seasonal Opportunities in Monmouth, IL and will be Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM. All interested candidates should contact Jake Devine at 309-284-2530.
Soccer Refs - Galesburg, IL (8/24/16)
The Knox County YMCA is currently seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to be referees for our 2016 Fall soccer season. The season includes six Saturday games and is broken up into PreK, K-1st, 2nd-3rd and 4th-5th divisions.
Candidates will assume responsibility for interpreting the rules, policies and traditions of the game to the sport participants; demonstrate sound judgments and call an accurate and consistent game; and fulfill the mission, vision and values of the Knox County YMCA.
Please submit YMCA applications to the Member Service Desk or Angie Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Systems Administrator - Des Moines, IA (8/24/16)
There is an immediate job opening in the IT Department for a Systems Administrator at Hyvee Corporate. The following partial job description explains this full-time position located at the West Des Moines Corporate Office. The position is primarily Monday through Friday with occasional overtime and some travel.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES:
Administers retail, corporate, distribution center, and subsidiary systems, applications, and services. Redhat Linux experience is preferred, but not a requirement.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please apply online at http://www.Hy-Vee.com/Careers. The deadline for applying is Thursday, September 8th at noon. To be considered for this position you must submit a resume to ITCareers@hy-vee.com.
Kohls Positions - Galesburg, IL (8/24/16)
Kohls is hiring the following positions:
- Part-Time POST/Customer Service Associate - Responsible for greeting customers and processing customers’ purchases accurately and efficiently at the point-of-sale. Maintains a neat, clean and organized register area.
- Part-Time Limited Term Employee - Responsible for unloading, processing and stocking all incoming freight to the sales floor and stockroom areas .Processes and prepares receipts of fixtures and supplies. Replenishes merchandise to the sales floor from the stockroom. Assists in processing incoming/outgoing transfers and returns to vendor
For detailed job descriptions and to apply, visit: http://www.kohlscareers.com. Click on Jobs.
Teller - Galesburg, IL (8/24/16)
IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union is hiring a part-time teller. The successful candidate will need the following skills/qualifications:
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to learn and retain information
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to refer products and services that fit member's individual needs
- Strong cash handling skills
IHMVCU offers a competitive compensation and benefit package for full- and part-time staff, including 401(k), holiday pay, vacation benefits, and health insurance. If interested, please send resume and salary requirements and apply online at https://www.ihmvcu.org/careers.
Administrative Assistant II - Galesburg, IL (8/23/16)
Slumberland seeks to fill an administrative assistant II position. This is for a PART time position only, with roughly 28 hours a week. Candidate must work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. $10 an hour/no benefits
Primary Objective: This position is responsible for assisting customers over the phone and in the store. The major duties may vary slightly depending upon the store location or market area.
Essential Functions and Accountabilities: This position includes but may not be limited to answering phones, taking messages, transferring calls, fax, scan, and mail. Maintaining office supplies, files, update tagging and pricing changes are required. Scheduling customer pick-ups and deliveries, check account balances and taking payments will be done daily. Completing electronic reports and communicating among the sales support staff is imperative.
Book Keeping Accountabilities: Candidate will be cross trained in bookkeeping and daily cash deposits. Balancing cash drawers, credit cards transactions, and maintaining cash buy requests. Having experience with processing cash, check, and credit card transactions is a plus.
Safety: Candidate must adhere to all safety policies and practices and demonstrate safe behavior.
Knowledge and Education Requirements: High School diploma or GED are a must. (on in the process of obtaining) Excellent computer skills in the following programs will be extremely helpful: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Point of Sale experience is desired. Must have a knowledge of basic math skills and being able to calculate taxes. Excellent customer service skills desired.
Applying: In person at 1270 North Henderson Street Galesburg, Illinois 61401, online at http://www.slumberland.com under the careers tab, or by email with a cover letter, resume, and references to Margaret.Kidd@Slumberland.com.
Discovery Depot Children’s Museum Positions - Galesburg, IL (8/22/16)
Discovery Depot is hiring positions within our Programs Dept. Discovery Depot Children’s Museum serves over 41,000 visitors each year and offers numerous programs each month. We are seeking candidates for Program Facilitators in our growing programs. Part time hours on weekends and weeknights. Position is permanent. Program facilitators will work directly with children and families that visit the museum. Responsibilities include set up and prep work for programs, teaching or instructing program, engaging children in the program and clean up. Please send resume to email@example.com. Or stop in for an application- available at the front desk at Discovery Depot Children’s Museum, 128 S. Chambers St., Galesburg, IL.
Advance Auto Parts - Galesburg and Monmouth, IL (8/19/16)
Advance Auto Parts is hiring for the following positions:
- Delivery Driver (Galesburg & Monmouth)
- Parts Pro (Galesburg & Monmouth)
- Salesperson (Galesburg)
Apply online at: http://www.advanceautoparts.jobs/.
Applebees Positions - Galesburg, IL (8/19/16)
Applebees is hiring for the following positions:
Apply online at http://www.applebees.com. Click on Careers (located at bottom of page)
Steak n Shake Positions - Galesburg, IL (8/19/16)
Steak 'n Shake is hiring numerous positions:
- Third Shift Cooks
- Grill Cook
- Drive Thru Operator
- Third Shift Servers
- Line Cook/Dressing Table
Apply online at http://www.steaknshake.com/careers.
Store Associate - Galesburg, IL (8/19/16)
Aldi's seek to hire a store associate. Please visit the following location during business hours to complete an application: ALDI, 2660 N. Seminary St., Galesburg.
Family Dollar Positions - Galesburg, IL (8/19/16)
Family Dollar in Galesburg seeks to fill the following positions:
- Customer Service Representative
- Assistant Store Manager
Apply online at http://www.familydollar.com. Click on Careers (located at the bottom of the page.)
Package Handler - Galesburg, IL (8/19/16)
UPS is hiring individuals to work at part-time package handlers. This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weight 25-35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. Part-time employees usually work 3 1/2 -4 hours each weekday (M-F) and typically do not work on weekends or selected holidays.
Package handlers receive a competitive hourly rate and also an attractive benefits package. Please note that these opportunities are part-time only working approximately 17 1/2-20 hours per week. Apply online at http://www.upsjobs.com.
Cashier - Galesburg, IL (8/19/16)
Hi-Lo Grocery is hiring cashiers. Apply in person at: 931 South Seminary St. - Galesburg.
Part-Time Security Officer - Monmouth, IL (8/19/16)
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. is hiring a full-time security officer for the Monmouth, IL area. For a detailed job description and to apply, visit: http://www.ussecurityassociates.com. Click on Careers.
Short Order Cook - Galesburg, IL (8/16/16)
Short order cook needed for BoxCar Express at Carl Sandburg College. Hours will be Monday through Thursday 8-3pm and Friday 8-2pm. Food handler license preferred. Stop in and ask for Terri.
Residential Assistant - Monmouth, IL (8/16/16)
Warren Achievement seeks a full-time residential assistant. Full Time, Beneﬁts, some weekends included; also part time positions all shifts. Will provide guidance and supervision to individuals with developmental disabilities in a group home setting. Position requires a valid driver's license and high school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to pass TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education}. Apply on-line at http://www.warrenachievement.com or get an application at 1220 E. 2nd Ave., Monmouth, IL 61462. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Perkins Positions - Galesburg, IL (8/15/16)
Perkins Restaurant and Bakery seeks to fill the following positions:
- Bus Person
- Kitchen Leader
- Dish Person
- Lead Cook
- Service Leader
- Prep Person
Apply online at: http://www.perkinsrestaurants.com. Click on Careers (located at bottom of page.)
Supply Chain Associate - Galesburg, IL (8/15/16)
OSF Healthcare is hiring a part-time supply chain associate. For a detailed job description and to apply for the job, visit: http://www.osfcareers.org. Click on Search Jobs.
JCPenney Positions - Galesburg, IL (8/15/16)
JCPenney, located at Sandburg Mall, is hiring for the following positions:
- Seasonal Sales Associate
- Seasonal Operations Associate
Apply online at http://www.jcpenney.com. Click on Careers (located at bottom of page.)
City of Galesburg Positions - Galesburg, IL (8/15/16)
The City of Galesburg is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid Illinois Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Prior Custodial experience preferred.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- If under age 18, a valid Employment Certificate (work permit) from the High School is required.
- A valid Illinois Driver’s License is preferred
To apply, applicants must complete an electronic application for employment submitted through the City’s website at: http://www.ci.galesburg.il.us Recruitment for this position will continue until the position is filled.
HyVee Positions - Galesburg, IL (8/12/16)
HyVee is hiring for the following positions:
- Night stocker (Henderson)
- Courtesy clerk (Henderson) position closes at noon on 8/31/16
- Courtesy clerk (Main)
Apply online at http://www.hyvee.com. Click on Careers (located at bottom of page.)
Counselor in Counseling Services - Galesburg, IL (8/11/16)
Knox College invites applicants for a mental health Counselor in Counseling Services. Counseling Services is dedicated to providing mental health services in a safe and welcoming environment, promoting the emotional, interpersonal and academic success of a diverse student body. This is a full-time, twelve-month, hourly position reporting to the Director of Counseling Services. The Counselor will provide mental health counseling, counseling awareness and education.
Responsibilities include providing short-term, goal-focused individual and group counseling; providing crisis intervention counseling; and provide outreach services as needed.
Required qualifications include a Master’s degree in a counseling-related field, mental health licensure in Illinois, two years experience in the counseling field, multicultural competence with the ability to work with a diverse student body, and experience in crisis intervention skills, and demonstrated skills and ability to work independently and within an interdependent team.
To apply, send a letter of application, resume and contact information for three professional references to Rhonda Dalton at firstname.lastname@example.org or Knox College, 2 E. South Street, K-200, Galesburg, IL 61401. Review of applications will begin immediately.
Assistant Coach for Men's and Women's Track/Cross Country Coach - Galesburg, IL (8/11/16)
Knox College is seeking an assistant coach for Men’s and Women’s Track / Cross Country Coach. Candidates are expected to demonstrate knowledge of each sport with emphasis on implementing a training program for the horizontal and vertical jumps. The candidate should have the ability to work closely with student-athletes in practice and competition situations. Responsibilities include practice organization, contest management, recruiting, and student-athlete development. This is a 10 month, stipend position and will include one meal per day on the college’s meal plan while classes are in session.
A commitment to the welfare and development of student-athletes within the philosophy of NCAA Division III athletics is required. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Application: Send cover letter, resume including contact information for three references, Applicant Information Form and Voluntary Applicant Self-Identification Form (optional - forms may be found at http://www.knox.edu) to Rhonda Dalton at email@example.com or to Knox College, 2 E. South St., Galesburg, IL 61401. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
In keeping with its commitment to equal rights since it was founded in 1837, Knox College particularly welcomes applications from members of underrepresented groups. Knox College does not discriminate on the basis of sex, gender identity or expression, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation or affectional preference, age, marital status, disability or other irrelevant factors in admission, financial aid, employment, athletics or any of its educational policies and programs. Questions and comments regarding this policy should be addressed to the Associate Vice President of Human Resources, Knox College, Galesburg, Illinois, 61401-4999.
Client Service Support Professional - Peoria, IL (8/11/16)
Holmes Murphy seeks applicants for the position of client service support professional. Click here for a detailed job description and to apply for the job.
C.N.A.’s - Stronghurst, IL (8/10/16)
$SIGN ON BONUS$ - CNA BASE RATE $11.00 AN HOUR. .50 AN HR FOR SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL.
Potential for performance bonuses weekly. Holiday pay and mandate pay offered.
Contact Cynthia our A.D.O.N. at Oak Lane Nursing & Rehab, Stronghurst, IL 309-924-1123. http://www.caringoaks.org
Human Resource Assistant - Galesburg, IL (8/9/16)
Carl Sandburg College seeks applicants for a permanent part-time human resource assistant. $10.46 - $10.97 Hourly.
Minimum Necessary Skills, Experience, and Educational Background
- Associate degree preferred; two years previous work experience in technical responsibilities required.
- Working knowledge of computers, including Word and Excel.
- Good communication skills, both in person and over the phone. (Pleasant, helpful attitude, effective in interacting with others.)
- Ability to exhibit high degree of keeping confidential information.
- Must be organized, able to work independently and prioritize assignments, and work with multiple projects simultaneously.
For a detailed job description, visit: http://www.sandburg.edu and then click Employment. To apply for the job, click Apply after viewing the job to create an account.
Staff Assistant - Galesburg, IL (8/8/16)
The Office of General Assistance is seeking a part-time Staff Assistant to work 20 hours a week. The Staff Assistant serves as the front desk receptionist, answering phone, greeting applicants and clients and performing general office duties, pre-screening potential clients and providing information and referral about other area human service providers. Successful candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, have excellent customer service skills, be non-judgmental and discreet. Experience with accounting software, casework and/or social services a plus. Associate’s degree preferred and/or 3 years of recent related experience. This is a part-time, salaried position with some benefits. Interested individuals should submit a resume, cover letter, and contact information for two professional references by August 22, 2016.
Mail to: Township Supervisor, 121 W. Tompkins St., Galesburg, IL 61401. E.E.O.E. M/F/D/V
Part-Time Bookkeeper - Galesburg, IL (8/8/16)
Innkeeper's is accepting applications for a part time bookkeeper. The qualified candidate will maintain quickbooks, pay bills and perform general bookkeeping duties. Please apply in person or email us your resume. This position is about 8+ hours per week with very flexible scheduling. Salary is based on ability.
Mike Bond and Johan Ewalt
Innkeeper's Fresh Roasted Coffee
80 North Seminary Street
firstname.lastname@example.org (attn. Mike or Johan)
Merchandiser, Mid-State Part Time - Galesburg, IL (8/5/16)
Position will center geographically around the Galesburg, IL area serving off premise accounts in the region. The position will be part time working up to 20 hours / week to help with peak business needs.
- Perform sales support functions to include the use of current point of sale marketing materials, oversight of the shelf space, consistent communication with sales representatives regarding changes in buyer preferences and or out of stock inventory concerns/situations encountered during business hours.
- Reset alcoholic beverages at the store level (i.e. rearranging products using an authorized plan within an assigned territory/set geographic region).
- Implement authorized plan/schematic developed by the various chain headquarters, so accuracy in evaluation, application, and execution on the information provided are essential skills.
- Introduce new products, reinforce established and agreed upon case volume and display activity, and monitor in-store promotion results.
- Stay abreast of business/market conditions, recognize new opportunities within each account, maintain the necessary territory records and support the sales representative's visibility and market saturation in the account.
- Build and develop the trust and confidence of the retailer through knowledge of Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits (SGWS) policies and procedures coupled with prompt, courteous resolution of inventory discrepancies.
- Participate in SGWS’s renowned training program composed of classroom and in-the-field training designed to increase and improve your understanding of industry trends, develop product knowledge, and form sales skills in collaboration with the market leader in the wine and spirits industry.
- Perform other work related duties and special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 1-2 years related experience or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of state car registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
- Lift and carry a 45+ pound case of product on a repetitive basis.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Hospitality Skills
- Industry Knowledge to include basic understanding of distribution, wine varietals, and leading spirit categories
Company tends to promote from within so this could turn into a long term growth opportunity. All can apply at http://www.southernglazers.com and search for jobs in Illinois.
Personal Banker I - Monmouth, IL (8/5/16)
Wells Fargo, located at the Monmouth, IL branch, seeks applicants for a personal banker I.
- 1+ year of experience selling products and services
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Experience in retail sales or the financial services industry
- Experience achieving individual and team goals
Other Desired Qualifications
- Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
Apply online at: http://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/. Click on "Search Jobs."
Part-Time Sales - Galesburg, IL (8/5/16)
Rue 21 seeks to fill a part-time sales position.
- Provide and promote exceptional customer service and offer positive resolutions to challenges and complaints from customers
- Generate sales through customer interaction, fitting room assistance, and suggestive selling
- Prevent asset loss through proper zoning and floor awareness
- Effectively perform associate register transactions without errors or shortages
- Adhere to store visual directives, maintenance standards, and cleanliness standards
- Consistently exemplify a teamwork attitude with management and coworkers to improve personal and store performance
- Communicate effectively with management and coworkers concerning business issues and opportunities
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, and follow all safety standards to ensure a safe work and shopping environment
- Support the Store Management team in driving and maximizing store sales, controlling and minimizing shrink to achieve store goals
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- No prior experience required; however, prior customer service and/or retail experience is a plus
- Work a schedule reflective of availability established at the time of hire, with the ability to increase hours based on business needs which may include weekends and/or holidays
- Physical Requirements
- Stand for up to 8 hours
- Carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb and balance on ladders
- Bend at the waist
- Lift up to 40 pounds
- Kneel and squat on the ground
- Reach above the shoulder frequently
Apply in person at Seminary Square, 2770 Volunteer Dr., Ste 201 or online at http://www.rue21.com. Click on Careers (bottom of screen) and then Search Jobs.
Food Service Worker - Monmouth, IL (8/5/16)
Aramark is seeking applicants for a food service worker position located at Monmouth College.
Must be able to:
- Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for your work
- Read instructions for items to be made
- Use math to calculate change
- Work with client(s) with tact and diplomacy
- Perform work that is routine and organized
- Foodservice Sanitation Certificate as needed
- High School diploma/GED
For a detailed job description and to apply, visit: http://www.aramark.com. Click on Careers.
Dollar General Positions - Local Areas (8/4/16)
Dollar General is hiring for miscellaneous positions in the following cities: Galesburg, Knoxville, Farmington, Aledo, Galva, Abingdon, Monmouth, Viola and Woodhull. Apply online at http://www.dollargeneral.com. Click on Careers located at bottom of page.
Bartender - Wataga, IL (8/4/16)
Waters edge in Wataga, IL seeks to hire a bartender. Varied hours during week and weekends. Must be at least 21 years of age. Training provided. Contact Laura Melvin at 108 N. Depot Rd in Wataga. Call before attempting to meet at 309-335-9199 or 309-375-6009.
G&M Distributors - Galesburg, IL (8/4/16)
G&M Distributors is hiring for the following positions:
- Route Driver
G&M is seeking the right individual to make deliveries. The individual must possess a CDL license (Class A preferred), a good education, good driving record, the ability to lift 160 pounds, and a good work ethic. Competitive wages and benefits. EOE. Apply in person: G&M Distributors, Inc., 200 N. Linwood Road, Galesburg, IL.
- Sales Representatives
G & M Distributors, Inc., located in Galesburg, Illinois, is seeking highly motivated, results-oriented self-starters who possess both a strong sales personality and demonstrate above-average leadership aptitude. Responsibilities: Managing a territory of retail accounts, achieving sales goals, introducing new products, merchandising, and analyzing business opportunities. Training provided. Full-time benefits. EOE. Send resume to G & M Distributors, P.O. Box 509, Galesburg, IL 61402-0509 or email to email@example.com
- Sales Representatives/Brand Activation Manager-Beer/Wine/Spirits
G & M Distributors, Inc. located in Dixon, IL is seeking several highly motivated, results-oriented self-starters who possess both a strong sales personality and demonstrates above average leadership skills. Responsibilities will include managing a territory of retail accounts including Princeton, Rock Falls, and Sterling. This job requires candidates to achieve sales goals, introduce new products, merchandise, and analyze business opportunities. Also seeking a Brand Activation Manager/Sales Team Member. This position requires conducting promotions at on premise locations (some evening hours required) and working with sales team members to serve as backup. Training provided. Both positions are full time with benefits. To apply submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 1425 Franklin Grove Road, Dixon, IL
Public Services Assistant - Galesburg, IL (8/4/16)
Knox College is seeking a service-oriented individual to serve as a Public Services Assistant in the Circulation Department of the Knox College Library. The position is part-time (20 hours per week during the weekend and late evenings) and 10 months per year. Hours will vary during academic breaks.
Duties include supervising student employees, circulating library materials on an automated library system and using interlibrary loan and serials software to perform a variety of public service and collection maintenance tasks. Critical skills include the ability to: interpret and apply circulation policies and procedures, work independently, model excellent customer service and work proficiently with computer software.
Qualifications: A two-year college associate degree or higher, customer service experience, and advanced computer & touch typing skills are required. Supervisory experience is preferred. Experience with the Voyager ILS system, Illiad Interlibrary Loan software, and working in an I-Share library are preferred.
Please send cover letter, resume, Application for Employment, Voluntary Applicant Self-Identification Form (optional), and the names of three professional references to: Rhonda Dalton, Knox College, K-200, Galesburg IL 61401; or submit online to: email@example.com.
Administrative Assistant - Galesburg, IL (8/4/16)
Knox College invites applications for an Administrative Assistant for the Stellyes Center for Global Studies. Primary responsibility will be administrative support for all aspects of study abroad, student-exchange and off-campus study at Knox. This is a 20 hours/week 12-month hourly position reporting to the Director of the Stellyes Center for Global Studies.
Review of applications will begin August 1 and will continue until the position is filled. To apply, send a letter of application, resume, Employment Application, Voluntary Applicant Self-Identification Form and Applicant Information Form (both optional) and contact information for three professional references to Knox College, Rhonda Dalton, 2 E. South Street, K-200, Galesburg, IL 61401 via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lowes Positions - Galesburg, IL (8/4/16)
Lowes is hiring for the following positions:
- CSA Front End
- Delivery Driver
- Department Manager
Apply online at http://www.lowes.com/careers or visit the store and apply at the kiosk.
Shopko Positions - Monmouth, IL (8/4/16)
Shopko is hiring for the following positions:
- Apparel Salesfloor Teammate
- General Merchandise Freight Teammate
- General Merchandise Salesfloor Teammate
- Pharmacy Technician
- Presentation Supervisor
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v. **Individuals interested in these opportunities should submit a candidate profile at http://www.shopko.com/careers. Click on "Search jobs and apply now."
Data Entry Operator - Galesburg, IL (8/4/16)
Bridgeway is hiring a data entry operator. Applications available online at http://www.bway.org at the “Employment” link, or may be picked up at Bridgeway, 2323 Windish Dr., Galesburg, IL 61401
Admitting Clerk - Galesburg, IL (8/4/16)
Galesburg Cottage Hospital seeks applicants for the position of Admitting Clerk. Responsibilities include: registers patients and processes related paperwork. Duties include interviewing patients, preparing standard registration forms, and performing other admission or transfer related tasks. May be expected to perform clerical and secretarial work. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Typically reports to a supervisor and/or manager.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-2 years of work experience in a related field.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Apply online at: http://www.cottagehospital.com. Click on Employment at the top of the page.
Receptionist - Monmouth, IL (8/4/16)
Belcan TechServices seeks a receptionist. Responsibilities include: greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors, and arranges for transportation services, when needed. May operate a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Little creativity is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Apply online at http://www.belcantechnicalstaffing.com/employment/search. Enter in Monmouth in the city field.
Medical Scribe (Emergency Department) - Galesburg, IL (8/4/16)
Elite Medical Scribes is the premier scribe training, staffing, and management company for hospitals, physician’s groups, and clinics in the United States. In all that we do, we strive to enhance the quality of patient care.
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- 18 years of age.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Highly proficient typing skills inclusive of speed and accuracy.
- 50 net wpm or greater (may vary by location)
For a detailed job description and to apply for the job, visit: http://www.elitemedicalscribes.com. Click on Careers.
Assistant Manager - Galesburg, IL (8/4/16)
Follett Corporation is hiring an assistant manager. This position is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in supervising and managing Store operations (college bookstore or convenience store). Plans and prepares work schedules ensuring coverage. For a detailed job description and to apply for the job, visit: http://www.follett.com. Click on Jobs and Career info (located at bottom of page.)
Store Associate/Stocker - Galesburg, IL (8/4/16)
Big Lots is hiring a store associate/stocker. Apply online at: http://www.biglots.com/corporate/careers
Staples Positions - Galesburg, IL (8/4/16)
Staples is hiring for the following positions:
- Sales Associate
- Technology Sales Associate
- Copy and Print Associate
For detailed job descriptions, and to apply online, visit: www.staples.com. Contact the store after applying as a follow up.
Bustos Fall Internship Program - 7/13/16
Friends of Cheri Bustos is seeking interns for the fall. This internship program will provide applicants the opportunity to work alongside campaign staff, receive training from political professionals, and work across campaign departments. As one of the DCCC's 11 Frontline races for 2016, we're looking forward to building a great team of interns working on this exciting race.
Previous campaign experience is not required--we want to teach! Interns must commit to working a minimum of 12 hours a week. Our intern will assist most closely with the field and finance departments within the campaign and will get paired with the department that best fits their skills, interests and ultimate needs of the campaign.
To apply, please email a brief cover letter, resume, and possible start date to email@example.com.