Attention job seekers:
Carl Sandburg College utilizes an online employment system by NEOGOV. The NEOGOV system offers you several advantages.
- Job Interest Cards – Sign up for positions or areas that interest you and the system will notify you when that job has opened
- Ability to review job descriptions
- Ability to view benefits information for posted positions
By clicking the employment opportunities link above you will be directed to the external NEOGOV website.
Some things to remember about the NEOGOV system:
- NEOGOV is a vendor of applicant tracking systems. They provide these systems for numerous city, county, and state governments as well as higher education institutions. If you’ve ever applied for a job with an employer who uses NEOGOV’s applicant tracking system, the system will only allow you to have one user account. This master account will allow you to view your history of applications to any employer.
- As a first-time applicant in the NEOGOV system, you will need to create a new user name and password in the system. After you’ve created your account, create your employment application. Then apply to any open positions which interest you. You can find an applicant user guide with step-by-step instructions here.
- You will need a valid email address. We will contact you via email regarding jobs you’ve applied for through the system.
- You must use the system and complete an online application in order to be considered for any posted position at Carl Sandburg College.
- If you are having technical difficulties using the NEOGOV system, please call NEOGOV’s toll-free Applicant Support telephone line at (855) 524-5627.
- If you have questions about positions at Carl Sandburg College, please contact Human Resources at (309) 341-5223.
Opportunities for employment include faculty, administrative, and staff positions. Carl Sandburg College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and educator, complies with applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination, including Title VI, Title IX, Section 504, Age Discrimination Act, and Title II of ADA. It is the policy of Carl Sandburg College that no person, on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (sex), sexual orientation, national orientation, age, disability, or veteran's status, or status in any group protected by applicable federal, state of local laws, shall be discriminated against in employment, in educational programs and activities, or in admissions. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, and discipline.
The Office of Human Resources at Carl Sandburg College is open, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. except on College holidays. Summer hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Carl Sandburg College Community College
2400 Tom L. Wilson Blvd.
Galesburg, IL 61401
PH: (309) 341-5223
Fax: (309) 345-3531
Human Resources Staff
Dr. Connie Thurman,
Dean of Institutional Effectiveness/Human Resources
Director of Human Resources
Institutional Effectiveness/Human Resources Project Specialist
Human Resources Assistant
Human Resources Assistant - 1/2