Vehicle Use Information

Please use the following forms to reserve a vehicle for use from Carl Sandburg College:

Motor Vehicle Release Form

By submitting this form, I hereby authorize Carl Sandburg College or their independent company representatives to procure information to evaluate my insurability. I hereby acknowledge that a valid U.S. driver’s license is a requirement to use any Carl Sandburg College vehicle and/or drive any vehicle on behalf of the college.